Customer Care Specialist
WHY CHOOSE THE SWANS?
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans, you will join a strong values-based organisation with a committed, proud and professional team working together towards ultimate sporting success. The Sydney Swans strive to be one of the leading football clubs both on and off the field in Australia.
The Sydney Swans are currently accepting applications from suitably enthusiastic individuals for a Customer Care Specialist in our membership team.
The membership team exists to give the Swans’ membership family amazing experiences. This position has prime responsibility for nurturing relationships with our member and fan community to manifest in the support of the Club emotionally and financially and to assist members to maximise their utilisation of membership benefits.
This position would be most suitable for customer relationship managers looking to take the next step in their customer service career.
- Delivering an amazing first impression of our Club to new members and newly renewed members, through engaging personal communication.
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Sydney Swans CRM database including data accuracy.
- Provide industry leading supporter servicing, via phone, email, on-line chat and in-person.
- Lead the wider Club to build in opportunities in all customer facing programs, activities and experiences to recognise the contribution of supporters and members.
- Deliver a structured rewards platform that improves the value proposition of membership and takes it beyond the football season
- Expert level trouble shooting for all membership and seating queries, including developing a commercial and practical understanding of the SCG seating plan.
- Plan successful member and community events and on match day.
- Maintain information security and developments in national privacy principles.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 2 years work experience in a customer centric environment
- CRM/Database management experience is essential in this role
- An enthusiastic multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity & drive
- Leadership skills and a passion and desire to make a difference
- Loads of initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Mental agility and proven innovation
- Ability across the Microsoft Office Suite
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL:
- be passionate about customers and customer service;
- show empathy and a genuine care for people;
- know their strengths and limitations and be able to navigate the challenges of their role independently;
- be calm under pressure – can work to deadline and multitask;
- have an excellent phone manner;
- have high attention to detail and follow-up;
- be naturally inquisitive, curious and eager to learn;
- be process driven and take ownership
- be mature, friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude;
- need to be flexible with working hours including match-days.
Suitably experienced and interested individuals should submit a one (1) page letter of introduction including:
- Why you’re the right person for this role
- What you can bring to the role and the Sydney Swans
- A description of yourself as a Tweet (140 characters or less, we follow the old character limit!)
Along with this letter please also submit your resume which should be no longer than three (3) pages to: email@example.com
Applications close October 19, 2018.
Please note we expect a high level of interest in the role and only those applicants short listed will be contacted.
The Sydney Swans do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
The Sydney Swans encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Sydney Swans Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Further enquiries should be directed to Nicole Fairbairn (Human Resources) on (02) 9339 9123.