Facilities & Site Deliveries Team Member
Working as a part of the Business Operations team, this position is responsible for providing support with the operations of Tennis Australia and the Australian Open facilities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure stock is well maintained in all utility storage areas at all times and place orders as required
- Ensure all work requests are filtered through the “Job Tracker System”
- Assist with the set-up of all facilities prior to, during and after the event and utilise the Master Delivery System to ensure the capture of deliveries to Tennis HQ and all documents/goods are signed off and accounted for.
- Filing and updating any delivery documentation and inventories as per Business Operations processes
- Assist with the smooth operation of the Tennis HQ Office, off-site Delivery Filter Point and any activities on-site
- Load and unload vehicles to assist the delivery process including and not limited to doing any delivery runs internally and externally as required utilising the fleet of vehicles made available during this period.
Knowledge / Skills
- Ability to perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks
- Current Victorian Driver’s license is essential
- Valid Construction Induction Card (or State or Territory equivalent) is compulsory
- Current Forklift license is desirable
- Very high attention to detail
For all full position description, please click here.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity and understand how it assists in attracting, recruiting and retaining our talented tennis family. Tennis encourages all people to apply for this role.