If you have a passion for our sport and are looking to join a fun and friendly team, then this role is for you! We are currently seeking a casual Customer Service Officer to join our team at Tennis World venue in Darwin.
You will be responsible for providing friendly, professional and efficient service to Tennis World customers. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and supportive team in a fun and active role!
What you’re passionate about:
- Delivering excellent customer service to participants of all levels
- Embracing varying tasks and responsibilities, including assisting with the busy cafe
- Knowing your stuff- so you can assist customers with their apparel queries in the Pro Shop
- Getting the job done efficiently and effectively - including processing court bookings and data entry where required
- Assisting with events and functions in a friendly and proactive way
What you'll bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for people
- Experience with Microsoft Office, databases and point-of-sale software
- Previous experience in providing exceptional customer service, preferably in hospitality and/or retail
We are looking for applicants that are available 20 hours per week, and will be available for evening and weekend work.
If you think you've got what it takes to grow our game, we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our application system will be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE - SUNDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2018 @ 11pm
Tennis Australia are committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child safety.