Site Administration Assistant
Working as a part of the Site Operations team, this position is responsible for providing administrative support and assistance with the Australian Open site operation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support and general assistance for the Site Coordinator and Head of Site Operations
- Assist with word processing, data input and producing reports
- Assist with the formulation and distribution of site procedures
- Be the first point of contact for the Site Office
- Minute taking of contractor meetings and distribution and tracking of action item documentation
- Administration of Site contractor Accreditation and Car Parking requirements
- Distribution, record keeping and collection of keys for buildings, vehicles and plant equipment keys
- Sourcing and reviewing quotes and orders
- Administration and collation of AO cleaning requirements
- Distribute and tracking of equipment including Two Way Radios, Car Parks, Swipe Cards, mobile phones
- General office housekeeping including maintaining stationary and IT requirements.
- Maintain the filing systems within the Site Office
Knowledge / Skills
- Demonstrate a high level of administrative skills with high attention to detail
- Experience in event management or sports administration is desirable
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed computer literacy with experience in the use of databases and Microsoft Office
- Excellent team skills
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills – ability to build rapport and engage quickly with a diverse range of cultural backgrounds
- Sound problem solving skills
For a copy of the position descriptions, please click here.
Applications Close- SUNDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2018
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity and understand how it assists in attracting, recruiting and retaining our talented tennis family. Tennis encourages all people to apply for this role.