TITLE: Game Development Officer
LOCATION: Hills Football – Baulkham Hills.
START DATE: ASAP
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
Hills Football is the governing body of Football within the Hills District of Sydney, NSW. With 12,000 winter and 3,000 summer participants we are a high performing sports organisation.
This role works with the Football Development Manager to implement and deliver programs and activities within the community, with a focus on ALDI Mini Roos Kick Off participants, Schools, disability and multicultural programs. This role requires close liaison with the relevant local childcare centres, schools, disability and multicultural organisations to formalise partnerships and develop strategies to drive participation. This challenging role provides an opportunity for someone with a passion for football and its development.
The Game Development Officer will:
- Assist in the development and implementation of a community engagement plan
- Assist with the planning, development and delivery ALDI Mini Roos Kick Off centres and their coaches.
- Assist with the recruitment of new ADLI Mini Roos Kick Off programs within Preschools and Childcare Centre’s.
- Deliver ALDI Mini Roos Kick off Programs.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of all Football4All Gala Days, Football Activations and any event Hills Football participates in.
- Plan and deliver match day activations at all Hills Football club grounds during the winter and summer seasons.
- Work closely with Western Sydney Wanderers FC to plan and deliver School programs.
- Assist in the distribution of any football promotional material around registrations and other school and local events
- Coordinate the resources required to deliver the programs.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholder bodies.
- Implement and manage methods to accurately assess the quality and effectiveness of such promotional or development programs in order to maintain superior standards and to meet participant and sponsor expectations.
- Coordinate and develop part time, casual or volunteer staff engaged in community development program
- Where possible, attend appropriate professional development activities organised by FNSW and pass on information to Clubs
- Other coaching related tasks as reasonably requested by the General Manger.
- Reports to the General Manger
- Works closely with the Football Development Manager
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships and communication with all coaches, the HFI Board, all Member Clubs and various stakeholders, including other clubs (both association and FNSW clubs), associations, schools, Western Sydney Wanderers, FNSW and FFA.
- Deep understanding of the community football landscape.
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
- High level computer skills including Microsoft Office and website management.
- Great communicator.
- Works autonomously.
- Able to prioritise tasks.
- Working with Children Check.
Desirable Criteria, Not essential
- Sports Administration / Sports Business / Sports Coaching degree or equivalent.
- Regular weeknight and weekend work is required.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hills Football will provide all training and relevant coaching courses required to complete this role.