A Unique opportunity to join the team at three of Melbourne’s leading leisure facilities.
The City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery. Located in the eastern region, Monash is a cosmopolitan and culturally diverse city close to the demographic centre of Melbourne.
The three Active Monash leisure centres are highly regarded throughout the Aquatic and Recreation Industry, attracting over 1.5 million attendances per annum. Active Monash fosters a culture of professionalism, innovation and positive engagement within the team.
The Swim School Consultant provides a professional sales focus for prospective Swim School members, implements sales and marketing strategies and actively sells Aquatics Programs. The Swim School Consultants’ role is integral to the continued growth and success of the Active Monash Aquatic Centres.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to at all times to provide a high level of service delivery.
- Maintain the professional image of Active Monash and its programs, creating a safe, informative, friendly, and customer-focused environment.
- Prospecting and qualifying prospective Swim School members.
- Conduct Swim School assessments in accordance with the Minky Swim School program.
- Outreach to local business’s and places of interest.
- Maintain the customer database and collect statistics on new enrolment activity including conversion of enquiries to sales.
- Follow up discontinued enrolments and actively collect information regarding the reasons for discontinuation
- Develop an awareness of competitor pricing and products.
Applications will close 26 of October 2018.
For a confidential conversation please contact to Alexandra Williams on (03) 9265 4814.