- Award-winning company
- Fantastic location
- Casual roles
Peninsula Leisure is looking forward to the arrival of summer and is expanding our Lifeguard team for our seasonal facility, Pines Forest Aquatic Centre (PINES).
This position champions our focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences and a safe environment for all guests.
Lifeguards provide frontline supervision of our aquatic environment. Promoting and enforcing appropriate aquatic behaviour and ensuring our pools are free from hazards are important responsibilities of this role.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising the aquatic environment at all times
- Promoting and enforcing appropriate behaviour standards in the aquatic environment and assisting in providing an enjoyable and safe recreation experience for guests
- Ensuring that the pool deck is well maintained and free from hazards at all times
- Acting as a role model for positive and safe behaviour, educating members and guests
- Friendly and approachable with great customer attitude
- Promote customer service excellence through all actions and behaviours
This role requires current Pool Lifeguard and First Aid certification. Employment is also subject to completion of a satisfactory National Police Check and current Working With Children Check.
Peninsula Leisure employees enjoy fantastic benefits such as complimentary use of our facilities and product discounts plus access to development, recognition and reward programs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team and you are looking for some fantastic work over summer then please contact us today!
For further information please contact Jessica O’Halloran at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 18th November 2018
Peninsula Leisure is an equal opportunity employer and a committed Child Safe Organisation.