- Fantastic Team
- Casual Position
- $29.22 per hour
Glen Eira City Council has several Gym Instructor opportunities with Glen Eira Leisure. Glen Eira Leisure provides programs and services to improve community health and features state of the art aquatic, fitness, sports, rehabilitation, wellness, café and occasional care facilities.
Currently we are looking for motivated and proactive Gym Instructors who are capable of engaging with clients across our two sites at Glen Eira Sports and Recreation Centre (GESAC) and Caulfield Recreation Centre. Reporting to the Health Club Team Leader these roles will have responsibility for supervising clients in the Gym whilst delivering assessments and programs. If you are qualified and passionate, this is the role for you!
As the Gym Instructor you will:
- Have a Certificate III in Fitness
- Have a current First Aid Level 2 and CPR certificate (or be willing to obtain)
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be prepared to work early mornings, late finishes and weekends
- Have a Working with Children Check-Employee (or willing to obtain)
Please note applicants must be willing to undergo a work based medical assessment and a Police records check.
For further information please contact Christopher Spink on Ph: (03) 9575 7116
To obtain a copy of the position description please visit www.gleneira.vic.gov.au
All Applications must quote reference no. 18/178 in their application.