Reporting to the Chief Marketing & Insights Officer (CMO), this role is responsible for providing a wide range of professional and personal assistance to the CMO and administration support to leaders and team members. This is a great opportunity to play a crucial role within the Marketing & Insights team at one of Australia’s leading sporting organisations.
As the Executive Assistant, you will support our team in the following areas:
- Act as the central point of contact for the CMO, communicating with stakeholders and actioning incoming and outgoing correspondence, including phone calls, emails and diary management
- Preparation of first draft communications, presentations and other documentation
- Organise team meetings and sessions, including preparation of presentations, distribution of relevant documentation and minute taking as/when required
- Develop, implement and monitor administrative frameworks, tools and procedures to optimise efficiency and support the achievement of quality outcomes
- Coordinate domestic and international travel & accommodation
- Process invoices, prepare purchase orders, and reconcile expense claims for the CMO and other team members
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Advanced administrative IT literacy in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- High level of initiative and process thinking with proven skills in effective prioritisation
- Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential
- An understanding of commercial operations within a complex organisation
- Sound communication and PR experience
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! For more information and a copy of the position description, please click here.
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all people to apply for this role.