Reporting to the Marketing Manager - Tennis, this role is responsible for implementing campaigns that will drive consumer participation and love for the sport of tennis. This is a great opportunity to utilise your marketing expertise and to join a team that are super passionate about what they do.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will support our team in the following areas:
- Develop and execute eye catching marketing collateral for ANZ Tennis Hot Shots, Fitbit Cardio Tennis, the tennis online court booking solution and other participation initiatives
- Work with the Tennis Participation Business Unit to develop consumer led marketing plans and advice
- Assist with the development of, and adherence to, Brand Guidelines and templates
- Manage current photography and develop new highly expressive assets as required
- Efficiently and effectively manage relevant budgets
- Coordinate various administrative marketing activities
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in marketing, copywriting and collateral development
- Knowledge of how to effectively prioritise and manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to project manage tasks with quality and timely results
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS5 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat 8.0)
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or similar
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! For more information and a copy of the position description, please click here.
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all people to apply for this role.