The Game Development Manager role is a full-time position providing administrative leadership and support to the club development, inclusion, multicultural, indigenous, school and holiday programs conducted by Capital Football.
The Game Development Manager will investigate and establish new ways of empowering clubs via the provision of support and resources. They will also explore new participation initiatives and strive to make football accessible in inclusive to all.
The Game Development Manager will establish professional administrative framework and communications standards to support delivery of our programs.
- Manage all administrative functions required to deliver the game development programs
- Develop project plans to monitor delivery of tasks
- Develop budgets for the game development programs
- Perform all duties as required by the CEO and Head of Participation
- Deliver and enhance the capacity building initiatives developed by Capital Football to achieve best practice local club governance
- In collaboration with the Commercial Department, seek ways to use technology to better provide resources to local clubs
- In collaboration with the Performance Department develop resources to assist clubs deliver best practice learning environments for their players
School Football and Holiday Clinics
- Manage and further develop the school clinics conducted by Capital Football
- Manage and further develop the holiday clinics conducted by Capital Football
- Develop meaningful relationships with key leaders in schools to enable better access to promotional activities, access to fields and other initiatives to develop football and futsal
Inclusion, Indigenous and Multicultural Programs
- Manage and further develop the Power Chair Football presence in the ACT
- Manage and further develop the programs supporting Cerebral Palsy and Acquired Brain Injury football
- Manage and further develop the program supporting futsal for Athletes with a Disability (AWD)
- Manage and further develop the Football Connect program for players with a disability
- Manage and further develop the participation and development programs for indigenous footballers, including participation in the Nations of Origin tournament
- Explore ways to provide meaningful participation and engagement opportunities for diverse communities in the ACT
Female Football Initiatives
- Manage and further develop the Female Football Week initiative
- Develop programs to increase female participation across players, coaches, referees and club volunteers