Casual Learn to Swim Instructor
Macquarie University Sport & Aquatics Centre are seeking casual Learn to Swim Instructors to join our friendly team at our North Ryde campus.
Macquarie University Swim Program is a Swim Australia registered swim school, we provide group swimming lessons to all ages and abilities in a warm and supportive environment. Our programs are professionally developed and aim to provide a high quality, caring learning experience to all our swimmers.
As a Casual Learn to Swim Instructor you will teach and motivate a variety of abilities in small group classes, you will be responsible for the development of swimmer39;s progressions in alignment with the Macquarie University swim program.
- Current Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- NSW Working with Children Check
- First Aid & CPR Certificate (or wiliness to obtain before commencement)
- Technical knowledge of swimming and swimming instruction
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills
Why work for us?
- Competitive above award rates
- Friendly team and vibrate campus environment
- Access to discounted corporate health insurance and employee flu shot program
- Access to the universities library, borrowing, printing, computer access and databases
To learn more about our facilities and explore our beautiful campus please visit www.mq.edu.au/sport
Please include a short cover letter along with your resume outlining your experience.
For any role specific enquiries please contact Danielle Ayrton, Aquatics Coordinator, (02) 9850 1954
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Campus Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); Indigenous Australians, people who identify as GLBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.