Job No.: 583101
Location: Clayton campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Continuing appointment
Remuneration: $61,472 - $ 65,753 pa HEW Level 04 (plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Achieve at a world top 100 university
- Join an award winning team in the recreation sector
- Enhance the health and well being of Monash University students, staff and the community
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
The Duty Supervisor is part of a team responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of all indoor and outdoor sports facilities, ensuring they are prepared, supervised and adequately staffed to provide services and activities that are safe and meet the professional service standards set by Monash Sport.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for pool plant operations and preventive maintenance, responding to customer feedback, liaising with key stakeholders and incidental supervision of a small casual staff team when required.
A combination of the following qualifications will be required, in addition to relevant experience/training associated with each qualification:
- Certificate in Sports Administration/Management and/or relevant experience in Sports centre supervision
- Current Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Proven experience in pool/plant operations, preferably with a Pool Operators Certificate
- Current Senior (Level 2) First Aid
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. This position at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
If this sounds like a position that suits your current career focus we look forward to hearing from you.
This role is a full-time position on a fixed Tuesday to Saturday roster, which includes morning and evening shifts; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs".
Amanda Urmston, Aquatics Coordinator, + 61 3 9905 8424.
Tuesday 20 November 2018, 11:55 pm AEDT