Golf Australia is an organisation currently going through a significant period of growth and change as a result of the planned incorporation of state goklf member associations into the national governing body of golf.
The Education & Training Coordinator will be resposible for the delivery of the education- sector component Australia Golf pathway and its associated programs and products as well as working with our Golf Development Managers and Communications team in each state branch to ensure strong take up of initiatives nationally. Oversee the growth of the Community Instructor program and Golf's broader volunteer strategy.
You will work to first and foremost increase participation through Australian Golf's education-sector program offerings, as well as build golf's volunteer workforce to ensure our delivery capacity across the country.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently as well as being a productive member of the team.
- Able to operate in a busy environment under pressure, whilst maintaining a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to priortise multiple tasks efficiently and with set deadlines.
- Attention to detail and concern for accuracy.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) strong customer service focus.
- High Computer literacy, in particular with Microsoft Office Suite ( Word/ Excel)
- Passion for sport (golf experience not necessary)
At Golf Australia we offer a flexible working environment.
To apply please include a CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why this role is of interest
- Why you fell you may be suited to the opportunity
Please note only those shortlisted will be contacted.