Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, this role is responsible for partnering with the business and delivering accounting services and insightful financial analysis to Tennis Australia and its tennis-related activities. This is a great opportunity to kick-start your career at one of Australia’s leading sporting organisations.
As the Graduate Accountant, you will support our team in the following areas:
- Budget preparation and maintenance
- Preparation of monthly board report
- Support Finance Business Partner to be able to effectively work with the budget owners
- General ledger management
- Processing of Internal Transfers and journal corrections
- Assist with Credit card reconciliations and processing of entries to the general ledger
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Currently undertaking or recently completed a degree in accounting (or similar)
- Ability to set priorities, plan work programs and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of accounting systems, procedures and policies and experience in applying this knowledge
- Experience in managing and maintaining records associated with accounting activities
- Experience in providing a full set of management reports
- Experience in computer software associated with accounting system
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! For more information and a copy of the position description, please click here.
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
Applications Close Sunday, 18th November at 11:00pm (AEDT)