The College is seeking to appoint an experienced Sports Administrator to join our highly successful Sports Team.
The Sports Administrator is responsible for the coordination, development and deliver of a wide range of co-curricular sports programs to the students. The position reports to the Director of Sport and works closely with other team members in growing the student participation and improved performance in sport.
The successful applicant will:
- assist with the development and implementation of sports programs across the College
- promote sports programs to the students
- coordinate sports activities including Saturday sport
- engage and supervise coaches and umpires
- liaise with parents, students and all other key stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the College’s sporting programs
- publish and report sports results
The applicant will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Senior First Aid qualification
- excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- proven experience with databases
- highly developed organisational and time management skills
- tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and/or sports experience
- proven experience in a variety of sporting areas
- proven experience and commitment to physical fitness and development
- previous experience in event coordination is highly desirable
Experience in the coordination of Netball programs would be a significant advantage. This position will be required to work five days per week with the expectation of weekend sport attendance.
The position is under the Educational Services (Schools) General Staff Award and is for 48 weeks per year. Please go to the College website www.ssc.nsw.edu.au for a full role description and a College application form.
Further information can be obtained from Human Resources on (02) 9745 7029.
Applicants are expected to have an understanding of, and commitment to, the Dominican ethos. Applications close: COB 19 November 2018.
Applications must contain two current references, outline relevant experience and qualifications and are to be sent to email@example.com.
A Working with Children Check is required prior to commencing employment.