PlayFootball Customer Support
If you have a passion for sport and if you looking to gain experience in the competitive sports administration field, Football Federation Australia (FFA), the national governing body for football, is currently seeking Casual/ Part-time customer support staff for day, evening and weekend work over a 5 month period beginning December 2018.
PlayFootball is the home of community football in Australia and presents an opportunity to be involved in this groundbreaking project for football in Australia. PlayFootball is FFA’s Community program, aimed at supporting grassroots clubs to raise standards. PlayFootball will support and provide tools to clubs across key areas such as on-line registration, competition management, facilities, volunteers and inclusive practises.
This position will be key to assisting players to gain access to the online registration system as well as providing general support to the Football Community during the key registration months from December to May 2019.
Hours: The role will involve significant evening and weekend work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing telephone and email support to key stakeholders; clubs, players & parents; using the PlayFootball online registration system
- Maintaining an accurate record of support provided
- Recording and escalating any issues that arise
Experience and skills required:
- Friendly personality
- A ‘can-do attitude’
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience of working with IT systems
- Understanding of club administration in Football would be an advantage
- Experience of working with football clubs would be an advantage
- A love of the game of football is desirable but not essential
Applications should be forwarded by 5pm Wednesday 21 November 2018 to email@example.com