This practical workshop is ideal for health professionals who are looking to improve their skills and confidence with performing the initial static and dynamic postural assessment.
Once establishing what the optimal posture looks like, we will then look at how to identify areas of weakness and loss of mobility in your client through static and dynamic postural assessments. You will be taken through a comprehensive selection of range of motion and flexibility tests, followed by some of the most common postural problems and specific exercise programs to address them.
So, if you would like to:
- Improve your confidence in performing a postural assessment.
- Discover techniques to identify which parts of the body need to be strengthened and which need to be stretched.
- Refine your skills in testing range of motion of key muscles responsible for maintain optimal posture.
- Discover how to identify weaknesses in key muscles through functional and dynamic testing.
- Learn how poor posture can increase the risk of chronic injuries such as tendonosis, lumber facet joint pain and disc injuries.
- Develop exercise programs to directly address your clients postural imbalances.
This workshop will not only help you to look after your client, but also address any of your own postural imbalances to ensure you have a long and healthy career in the industry!