Links Modular Solutions is the market leading facility management application for the Health & Fitness industry serving hundreds of customers in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, UK & USA. Due to company growth, we are looking for a new team member to join our Client Services Team.
While it's nice to have team members that can re-program the bosses DVD player and make the microwave play a tune at lunchtime, the thing we really look for in our team is their ability to build a relationship. So while we teach all new team members about the nerd stuff, all we want in return are friendly people who love to talk and know how to listen. Maybe you don't think of yourself as technical but if at your past or current position you are the go to person for the business applications you use, don't underestimate yourself, it's you we want!
What you`ll do:
Working within a team of around 10 people and reporting to a very cool Client Services Manager, you will spend your day making our lovely clients lives oh so much better. Sometimes they just need help to use a feature, and we want you to make them feel like they are the only person in the world at that time. Other times they may have a technical doozie and you will need to throw on your thinking cap and dive into some SQL interrogation (don't worry even the boss didn't know SQL when she started).
New team members will be required to complete the following tasks;
- Level 1 Help Desk support
- Maintain appropriate work activity records
- Ensure technical accuracy and completeness of estimates and change requests
- Product Application Testing
- Reporting of Production Bugs
- Software Installation
- Maintenance of our user Wiki
What we are looking for:
This role is about helping people. If you like to laugh when people don't know what an ISP is, then this job isn't for you. We are not too worried about your technical experience, as long as you are confident with a computer and you don't need to ask where the on button is, we can teach you the rest! The successful candidate will be the one who can ensure that every customer they speak to is satisfied.
OK so we do need you to know a bit, and we will be even more excited if you can check some items off our desirable list.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer service experience
- Sound technical diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in the Health & Fitness industry
- Experience using Links Modular Solutions
- Experience supporting remote sites
- Windows XP, 7 and 8
- MS Windows server 2008/2012/2014
- Previous help desk/support experience
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 database experience
- A current Australian drivers license
- Ability to travel throughout Australia if required
What we give back:
Apart from the awesome family like environment we have in our Melbourne office, you will also get a very rewarding package including onsite parking, laptop, a desk in an office with the coolest team.
The work day is within a rostered shift between the hours of 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday. Don't worry whilst we train you, you will work 9am to 5pm with other team members.