|Position Title||Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors|
|Short Description||Expand your international fitness career with Katara Beach Club in Qatar.|
|Employer||Katara Beach Club|
|Location||Doha, Qatar, Asia|
Looking to expand your fitness horizons? Join Katara Beach Club - a luxury wellness club based in Doha, Qatar. We're looking for male and female personal trainers as well as group fitness instructors who are team players, passionate about fitness and driven to help their clients to achieve their goals. Personal trainers with a background in functional training, body building / shaping and exercise rehabilitation are highly sought after.
We're also looking for group fitness intstructors with qualifications and experience in Les Mills programs, circuit training, HIIT, zumba, aqua zumba, functional training and aerial yoga as well as many more! Katara Beach Club (KBC) staff work a six day week with 9 hour shifts (1 hour break) and have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of members and day visitors.
- Fully furnished single bedroom in a shared apartment in staff accommodation is provided by KBC as well as staff transport shuttle to and from the club
- Basic salary and meal allowance paid on a monthly basis
- Personal trainers and group fitness instructors also receive commission based on sessions / classes delivered
- Annual leave - 30 calendar days as well as public holidays (usually 9 per annum)
- Econony flight back to capital city after each year of contract
- Uniform provided and laundered by the club
- Medical insurance included for staff
- End of service payment is accured based on one month basic salary for each year of service
||27 Oct 2018
With two floors of gym space, two group fitness studios and a dedicated yoga studio Katara Beach Club is developing a fitness community made up of local citizens and expatriates.
The club, designed using Nordic principles of wellness, features snow rooms, salt rooms, saunas, steam rooms, cold plunge tanks and bucket showers as well as an indoor 25m pool, an outdoor 25m infinity pool, as well as a 230m beachfront.
The in-house spa at Katara Beach Club is also based across two floors and offers a range of facials, massages, body scrubs and wraps as well as the signature Nordic hammam treatment.
|Phone (work)||+97 444 081 587|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Send your CV and a headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
First phase of screening will include a phone interview and you may be requested to send through a video of either a PT session or conducting a group fitness class.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.