Get powerful insights to make better people decisions - new service for employers
Sportspeople is pleased to announce a new partnership with Revelian providing a suite of simple to use online tools for employers when recruiting new staff or assessing current staff. This service is DIY via the Sportspeople-Revelian portal and provides special discounts to employers.
Hiring people is a substantial and often risky investment for any business. And when candidates really want the job, they’ll often tell you what you want to hear. Resumes, interviews and reference checks will only ever give you part of the picture.
Revelian assessments give you real insight into whether a candidate is truly likely to succeed and help your business grow, using proven methods of predicting performance at work. Regardless of your industry or the type of role, Revelian assessments will tell you what’s ‘under the hood’ by giving you objective and accurate insights into each of your candidates.
Employers are now able to access Revelian’s most popular recruitment and development assessments to use when and how you need them. This includes:
- Aptitude assessments - Cognitive Ability Test and separate ability tests that focus on one aspect of ability such as verbal, numerical or abstract reasoning.
- Culture & Engagement Assessments - Cultural Fit and Role Fit.
- Work Safety Assessment - to help you identify people who are more likely to behave safely at work and avoid risky behaviour.
- Reliability Scale - to assist in identifying whether a candidate is likely to be trustworthy and reliable.
- Game based Assessment including “Cognify” - a set of 5-7 mini-games or puzzles that measure problem solving, numerical reasoning, processing speed and verbal knowledge and “Theme Park Hero” - an engaging and interactive way to understand a candidate’s mental agility, cognitive speed, spatial aptitude, attention and numerical reasoning.
- Personality & Emotional Intelligence.
- Skills Assessment.
To get started you simply need to Register here - Once registered and set up with a password, you’ll be able to view pricing and assessment information, learn more about the full suite of assessments and get going. Prices start as low as $35 (Skills Tests) through to $135 for the popular Behavioural Profile assessment.
So, if you want to avoid the stress of a wrong hire or help develop your staff, what are you waiting for?