- Leadership Opportunity within a great supportive culture
- Great work flexibility
- $67K plus super
Are you a strong natural leader?
Are you fun, positive and caring?
Do you have a love of educating others?
This newly created position oversees our 140+ swim school teachers and is tasked with building and developing the team to provide an industry-leading program. You will be a people person with demonstrated high standards for customer service. The ability to engage, motivate, and get the best out of others is vital for this role.
As the Swim School Team Leader, you will have:
- Experience in assisting with aquatic programming within a swim school.
- Experience in the delivery of high-quality customer service.
- Experience in recruiting, training and performance management of staff.
- Ability to set and achieve goals in a leisure environment.
- Well-developed communication, problem-solving and complaint resolution skills.
- Proven leadership experience and/or relevant tertiary qualifications including the following certifications:
- Level 2 First Aid with CPR
- Austswim/Swim Australia Certificate of Swimming and Water Safety
- Current Driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Austswim/Swim Australia Extension Certificates (Desirable)
- Swim Coaching Qualifications (Desirable)
Please note applicants must be willing to undergo a Police records check and work-based medical.
For further enquiries please call Peter Tillotson on (03) 9575 7140.
All applications must quote Ref. 18/202 and address the selection criteria located in the position description.
To view a copy of the position description please visit www.gleneira.vic.gov.au