Netball Competition Coordinator - Social competitions
Centennial Parklands Sports Centre runs social adult ladies and mixed netball competitions all year round. With new competitions commencing regularly and games currently scheduled Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
We are seeking to appoint a Netball Coordinator on a casual basis to assist the Sports Coordinator with onsite coordination and administration of the netball competitions held at the venue.
It is expected that successful candidate will work 12 - 16 hours per week spread across Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- A thorough understanding of the game of netball
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A current First aid, police check and working with children card
- Prior umpiring / competition management experience (advantageous but not essential)
Responsibilities will include:
- Support with court set ups and of match day logistics
- Communication to teams and handling team/player enquiries
- registration of teams and allocation of score sheets
- Ensure compliance with the competition rules
- Rostering of umpires