Casual Swimming Instructors who have a strong commitment to Learn to Swim and Aquatic Programs to join our Dolphins Swim Schools. Dolphin Swim School have programs running across Councils Aquatic Centres.
You will be responsible for teaching Swim School students across a range of swimming abilities and provide an enjoyable and safe learning environment. These positions require a commitment to implementing industry best practice and rely on team work and communication. Full Dolphins Swim School Program training will be provided to the successful candidates.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a current Austswim Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety or Swim Australia Teacher Qualification
- Hold a current Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate.
- Hold a current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people.
- Be able to demonstrate your experience in providing customer service.
- Demonstrate your experience in dealing with culturally and linguistically diverse groups.
- Have the ability to work in a team environment.
- A desirable qualification of Teacher of Infant & Preschool Aquatics.
This position has an hourly rate of $27.52 + a 25% casual loading fee. Penalty rates will be paid for weekend shifts.
For further information regarding this role please contact Hannah Mostafa on (02) 9806 5659 and quote position name and reference number.
Prohibited persons as defined under the NSW Child Protection Act are not eligible to apply. A copy of a valid Working with Children Clearance must be presented at Interview.
This position requires the successful candidate to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical Check.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates MUST apply online at https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/about-parramatta/careers and answer the position selection criteria. Applications will not be accepted through any other medium.
Please note City of Parramatta Council supports a Drug and Alcohol free working environment and employees may be subject to random testing as a result.
City of Parramatta Council is an Equal Opportunity working to ensure our Council workforce is representative of the community we serve and encourage diversity within our teams. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please note you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.