Competition Administrator - Western Suburbs District Junior Rugby League
Community Football Unit - NSWRL
NSWRL Community Football Manager
The Competition Administrator will manage the District Junior Rugby League, including all responsibilities relating to the implementation of competitions and administration of the League. The Competition Administrator will be a key focal point for junior league club enquiries and ensuring there is professional communication of all key aspects related to the junior league, including the management of social media platforms.
Key Result Area
- Manage and oversee administrative and operational requirements relating to the District Junior Rugby League.
- Manage online platforms for the District Junior Rugby League, such as LeagueNet, Sports TG website, Facebook and e-newsletters.
- Work closely with the District Junior League Board and the NSWRL Club and Competition Coordinator (CCC) to develop strategies to improve the operational performance of the District Junior Rugby League.
- Lead communication with the District Junior League Board, Junior League Clubs and competition stakeholders.
- Assist with the management, production and communication of the competition draw.
- Assist with the coordination and promotion of competition rules.
- Oversee the District Junior Rugby Leagues LeagueNet requirements, including (but not limited to) registrations, uploading photos and ID’s to profiles and working with the NSWRL CCC to review accreditations.
- Coordinate ground availability with venue authorities and Councils.
- Liaise with local media for media opportunities to promote the junior league.
- Assist the District Junior Rugby League Board and NSWRL CCC as required.
- Manage the District Junior Rugby League budget.
Building and maintaining key relationships
- District JRL Board, affiliate bodies and Junior League clubs.
- NSWRL Community Football Manager & Community Comp Coordinators.
- Represent the Rugby League at all times internally and externally to promote a positive profile, brand awareness and perception of Rugby League within the community.
Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Understand relevant policy and planning to ensure individual compliance.
- Ensure that all programs and projects operate within the policies and procedures of the NSWRL and District JRL.
- Adhere to existing policies and processes to ensure adequate governance and compliance with company standards and regulations.