Coogee Diggers is a unique Community Venue in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. Coogee Diggers features a fantastic Fitness Centre with a Gym, Steam Room, Sauna, a 25m Indoor Pool with a fast growing Swim School of 1000+ kids!
We are perfectly located in Coogee, with the ocean only a few steps away.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Swim School star to join our Team!
This role is offered as Part Time – Full Time basis, 28-38 hours per week and will require some morning/afternoon split shifts and a few hours on the weekend.
An example of your Roster:
Tues 8.30am-12pm & 3pm-6pm
Thur 8.30am-12pm & 3pm-6pm
During Re-enrolment & busy periods you will be required to work additional admin hours (up to 38 hours).
Duties performed will be working the swim school desk, staff management, fill-in teaching when required and of course Admin Work!
Included in the role:
Free use of Fitness Centre facilities, discounted meals and annual leave (pro rata).
And of course, chilling at Coogee Beach in your break!
- Can you develop & maintain relationships with the kids and especially the parents?
- Do you have experience as a swim school instructor?
- Have you done this job before or assisted another Swim School Coordinator?
- Do you have experience leading a team of instructors?
If you said yes, yes, yes & yes then YOU are who we are looking for!!
You will also bring to the role:
- Great communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Experience working with a computerised bookings system is a definite advantage
- First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR
- Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety / Swim Australia Teacher
- Working with Children Check
- Pool Lifeguard Award
- Teacher of Babies and Toddlers / Infant and Preschool Aquatics
- Teacher of Competitive Swimming / Competitive Strokes
If you think you are up for the challenge and are excited by this unique venue and opportunity APPLY NOW by email (Cover letter & CV)