The Head of Customer Experience will be the key revenue generator across the business. With oversight of the service, sales, marketing and communications functions, they will maximise revenues by providing the most relevant offers, through the most relevant channels at the most relevant time. These offers will be supported by a Customer Experience team and Duty Captains who deliver outstanding service and provide memorable experiences for our customers, whilst at the same time, generating and capitalising on all sales enquiries and leads.
These service standards will extend to assisting the Head of Aquatics to continuously improve service standards and systems across WAVES, Albury and Lavington Swim Centres.
This position will work relentlessly to implement the Aligned Leisure purpose of CONNECTING TO THRIVE AND WIN, values of AWARE, DISCIPLINED, RELENTLESS and UNITED, and associated behaviours throughout the entire team.
Aligned Leisure is a 100% owned subsidiary company of the Richmond Football Club, established as a vehicle to manage the operations of Richmond's health, fitness, and leisure business activities.
Our programs and services are not about us, they are about our partners and they will always be in total alignment with the needs of the specific community that we are servicing. We deliver best value to our partners by aligning our programs and services with local Municipal Health and Wellbeing Plans that highlight unique key community priorities.
Skills and experience
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service
- Marketing and/or communications experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
- The position will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks and must maintain a current working with children check
- The successful applicant must be willing to attain first aid, CPR and lifeguard qualifications
- Customer focused
- Enjoys selling and developing staff to be able to sell
- Understands/enjoys the leisure industry and motivated to serve Aligned Leisure.
- Highly organised.
- Relentless in their approach to sale and service