Location – Mainly located at Aquabliss Swim School’s modern head office at Baulkham Hills, with some travel to swim schools and local marketing events.
Permanent Part Time – 20 to 25 hours per week. Would suit someone seeking better work/life balance.
Reporting line – Reporting to the decision makers. As an SME we have a flat organisation structure, allowing you more involvement in the decision making process.
This exciting role has the responsibility of delivering key objectives of the marketing plan. Mainly increasing new leads, but also improved customer retention and increased customer spend.
As marketing is a wide discipline, liaising with external third party providers for graphic design and digital/social media will be part of your tool kit.
Your particular focus will include:
- Working closely with Centre Managers to identify local marketing opportunities and together build strong local relationships
- Coordinating Aquabliss’ participation at local events, including attendance at school fetes and community fairs (occasionally on weekends)
- Developing content and coordinating articles for inclusion in school and community newsletters
- Developing content for the company newsletter, working with a third-party desktop publisher where necessary for the design component
- Overseeing development and production of marketing collateral, working with third parties where necessary for design or content support
- Providing resources and training to customer facing staff to improve their sales and marketing skills
- Maintaining a marketing collateral register and undertaking stock takes
- Designing, planning and implementing tactics to improve customer retention
- Preparing marketing campaign letters and emails
- Compiling marketing reports
- Input into annual marketing budget
You will have the ability to work autonomously, be enthusiastic with a can-do, results driven attitude. You will posses:
- Marketing degree or other relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing related role
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple projects on time and on budget
- Exceptional communication skills, especially written skills to attract the 24 – 44 age group, with emphasis on proofreading and grammar
- Working with Children Check
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
- Previous swim school marketing or other fitness/leisure industries
- Graphic design/social media skills
Aquabliss is a small medium enterprise (SME) whose key focus is providing learn to swim lessons, mainly for babies, pre schoolers and school age kids.
We believe that everyone should have a chance to not just learn to swim but to swim well.
At Aquabliss, we are passionate about the importance of teaching swimming so that is becomes an asset for life.