Membership Support Specialist
WHY CHOOSE THE SWANS?
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans, you will join a strong values-based organisation with a committed, proud and professional team working together towards ultimate sporting success. The Sydney Swans strive to be one of the leading football clubs both on and off the field in Australia.
We are committed to being an inclusive and flexible workplace and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
The Sydney Swans are currently accepting applications from suitably enthusiastic individuals to join our team as a Membership Support Specialist.
The membership team provide premium support to our Sydney Swans footy family. Charged with building strong relationships, this role will work closely with the broader Consumer Business team to provide amazing experiences for our members and fans.
This role can be performed flexibly or in a part time capacity. In addition, during the season, evening and/or weekend work may be required.
- Deliver a premium service and sales experience for all Sydney Swans members and supporters
- Build meaningful relationships with all members to ensure long-term support
- Maintain high standards through the core communication channels of phone, email, online chat and in person
- Contribute to database excellence through high-quality data entry and attention to detail
- Trouble shoot all membership and seating queries
- Provide input into the product range, benefits and services provided to Sydney Swans members
- Contribute to key projects to connect with members, encourage utilisation of benefits and ensure the operational efficiency of programs
- Represent the Sydney Swans on match days and at community events
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven customer service skills (at least 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing role)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various situations
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL
- Be passionate about customers and customer service
- Be mature, friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude
- Be curious in nature, looking for innovation in their work
- Be hands on and a team player, and be willing to apply themselves to any task if needed
- Be available 30+ hours per week, plus evening/weekend work as required
Suitably experienced and interested individuals should submit a one (1) page letter of introduction including:
- Why you’re the right person for this role
- The three most important things you will bring to the role
- A little bit about yourself we won’t uncover reading your resumé
Along with this letter please also submit your resumé which should be no longer than three (3) pages to:
Applications close 20 September 2019
Please note we expect a high level of interest in the role and only those applicants short listed will be contacted.
The Sydney Swans do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Sydney Swans Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Further enquiries should be directed to Scott Dalby (Human Resources) on (02) 9339 9123