A career at Brumbies Rugby is more than working for a professional rugby team, working for Brumbies Rugby means you are part of the team. We will give you a chance to grow your career in the exciting industry of sport, and offer you the opportunity to be part of Australia's favourite rugby team.
The ACT and Southern New South Wales Rugby Union (Plus500 Brumbies) is responsible for the management, development and promotion of Rugby Union in the ACT and Southern New South Wales. Its professional team, the Plus 500 Brumbies, compete in the world's leading international provincial rugby competition, Super Rugby, playing a 16 game season across Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Argentina and Japan.
The Plus500 Brumbies are seeking an experienced Membership and Ticketing Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Membership and Ticketing Manager, the successful applicant will have a strong work ethic with attention to detail. The role will consist of being a key point of contact for Brumbies members and fans by managing, maintaining, retaining and processing memberships while also assisting with ticketing inquiries.
- Previous experience with Ticketmaster, Ticketek and similar systems is REQUIRED
- Provide high level customer service for all telephone, email and other inquiries and ensure that all inquiries are managed to the appropriate resolution.
- Proactively action all new and renewed memberships ensuring pack and card distribution in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the development of strategies to enhance membership engagement.
- Continually develop and investigate different methods of improving customer service and member satisfaction
- Act as a liaison with Ticketek regarding ticket sales.
- Undertake analysis of membership sales data.
- Manage casual staff in the office during membership campaigns and on match days
Reports to: Membership and Ticketing Manager
Internal: CEO, General Manager - Commercial, All Managers, High Performance Unit staff
External: Members, Sponsors, Rugby Australia
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Given the unique nature of the sports industry, working outside of normal office hours will be required on a regular basis, including attending all home game days, away games if required, fan events and other relevant activities.
The position is based at Brumbies Rugby Headquarters at the University of Canberra.
How to apply
Applications must include a succinct cover letter and current resume.
A full position description is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants successful in gaining an interview will be contacted.