Are you our next inspiring Trainer and Assessor?
Do you want to work for an established and growing Registered Training Organisation? We are looking for an inspirational teacher to educate the next generation of Fitness, Massage and Yoga experts.
Due to year on year, term on term growth we have vacancies in the following areas based in our new CBD Campus:
- Sport and Fitness (day time and evening classes)
- Yoga teacher training
Trainers and assessors are required to:
- Deliver the assigned programs using our expert materials and your extensive knowledge.
- Provide support and feedback to support successful completion of programs.
- Monitor, mark and conduct student assessments.
Is this you? Our Trainer and Assessors must have the following key selection criteria:
- A strong passion for the relevant Industry.
- Keen interest in teaching others.
- Confidence and motivation to deliver excellent teaching (i.e. face to face) in a classroom and gym environment.
- Sensitivity to students of different cultural backgrounds.
- Commitment, flexibility, initiative and the ability to work as part of a growing team.
- Current employment in the relevant Industry.
- Current membership of a relevant professional body.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy level that is appropriate to teach others.
- Must have Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent, or higher.
- Must have HLTAID003 Apply First Aid. HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid is desirable but not essential.
- Must have relevant formal qualification or appropriate higher education degree (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences) if you plan to teach Fitness-related programs
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society in order to better serve our students. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people, People with Disability, Sexually and Gender Diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
Be a part of our Team
As Australian Learning Group continues to expand, there are opportunities to progress your career both within this campus and in our other interstate campuses. Given we deliver many of the same quality qualifications across Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney, we offer our Trainer and Assessors the opportunity of transferring interstate.
Additionally, we also offer a 25% discount on our qualifications to our Trainer and Assessors whilst teaching with us in addition to free massages.
About Australian Learning Group
Australian Learning Group is owned by UCW and operates a number of colleges including Australian College of Sport and Fitness, 4Life College and Australian College of Dance. We have maintained our focus on quality education since we were established over 30 years ago.
UCW has a portfolio of tertiary education businesses, with a current focus on Health and Community Services related fields of study in both the international and domestic student market.
The Company’s strategy is to invest in the growth of its existing businesses, through initiatives such as campus and course expansion, while concurrently pursuing accretive acquisitions. The Board includes directors with extensive corporate experience and a successful track record in the education sector.