You will develop and execute plans through engagement with the Centre’s leadership team, key stakeholders and the Liverpool Council. With an experience in sales, financial and risk management, you will continue to drive the Centre’s overall success.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of visitors and employees through effective planning and oversight of policies, processes and procedures.
- Coach and develop leaders to deliver on KPIs through engagement, performance planning and individual development plans.
- Lead and drive a high performance, community minded culture through highly visible and hands-on leadership and team engagement.
- Achievement of budgeted performance targets.
- Maintain a high value relationship with Liverpool City Council
- Implement a high value customer service proposition that addresses the needs of the client base.
- Recruitment of energetic, diverse and passionate employees as required to complement the team and the vision for the Centre.
- Train staff as required to ensure that knowledge and capability are at the required levels to enable staff to carry out their work and achieve their objectives.
- Identify staff and develop career progression paths that lead to transparent and effective succession decisions when required.
- Maintain facilities to approved standards in line with contract requirements.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
About the Centre
Michael Clarke Recreation Centre is an iconic facility, owned by Liverpool Council and proudly managed by Belgravia Leisure. The facility contains a state of the art health club, indoor stadium, event and function facilities, kiosk and child care.
Named after the legendary former international cricketer and captain of the Australian Test team, the Michael Clarke Recreation Centre offers a wide range of sports, including basketball, netball, badminton, tennis and indoor soccer. The health club offers a full range of group fitness classes, personal training, functional training and fitness programs for people of all ages and abilities.