Do you want to be a swim teacher for GESAC but don't have the qualifications? That's okay, we will pay for your course!
- Fun and exciting team environment
- $24.54 per hour (junior rates apply) + super
- Multiple part time positions available (6-18 hours per week)
- We will pay for your qualification if successful
Do you have a strong interest in teaching children how to swim?
Are you fun, positive and have a happy outlook on life?
Do you have a love of the water?
About the role
You will conduct swimming lessons to groups, schools and individuals as set out in GESAC's Learn-to-Swim and school programs. You role will contribute to building the self-esteem of children, enhance their confidence, and of course provide professional swimming and water safety instruction in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We want swimming lessons to be the best part of a child's day!
GESAC is providing a unique opportunity to those wanting to become Aquatic Education Instructors by paying for CPR and Swim Instructor qualifications for all successful candidates!
As an Aquatic Education Teacher, you will have:
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to organisational values and behaviours.
- Strong organisation and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team and help foster team goals.
- Well-developed time management and supervision skills.
- Employee Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
Please note applicants must be willing to undergo a police records check and a work based medical (Funded by Glen Eira Leisure).
How to apply
As part of the online application form you are required to:
- Attach your resume
- Attach a separate cover letter and quote Ref. 19/391
- Address the screening questions. (Please note the questions will appear after your application has been submitted.)
For further enquiries please call Kelly Henderson on (03) 9575 7153.
This role may close sooner than advertised, we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.