Klim Swim is looking for an experienced swim teacher to join our team! With a minimum of 3 years experience teaching, your role as our Senior Teacher and Customer Service Office will require you to lead by example both in and out of the water.
Working as both a swim teacher and on customer service you will be the first impression our customers have. This job requires you at times, to work autonomously and take initiative when necessary.
Ideally you are someone that is driven, trust-worthy, has great communication skill and leads by example e.g. Ryan Gosling from the Notebook
This is a versatile position which will see you working in all facets of the program. These roles include:
- A weekly commitment of a minimum of 10-15 hours
- Made up of both customer service and learn to swim teaching.
- Including 1 weekend shift
- School Intensive Program Teaching
- Availability for Cover Shifts
- Administration work during quiet periods in the school holidays
Learn to Swim duties will include:
- Lead the team to excellence by example
- Ensure positive customer experiences within all lessons
- Learn and present the Klim Swim teaching system
- Create a fun and informative class for young students
Customer Service Duties will include:
- Greet customers by name when they walk through the door
- Be the point of contact for parents with question, concerns or feedback
- Answer enquires via phone and email
- Mark attendance
- Ensure staff are compliant to Klim Swim code of conduct
- Assess students and track student progression
- Ensuring the smooth running of Learn to Swim Program
- Ensuring the facility is clean and presentable at all times
- Assist with the planning and execution of the Klim Swim Learn to Swim program, holiday program and school intensive program
Paid administration training will be provided for the right candidate, commencing 17th June (4 weeks total). During this time, you will be assigned to a mentor at all times.
Klim Swim Richmond