Neuroblastoma Australia is looking for an approx. total of 120 volunteers to help us with our upcoming event, Run2Cure 2020. Run2Cure consists of a day of fun runs (1k, 3k, 5k & 10K) where all proceeds raised go toward research into neuroblastoma. The event will be held on Sunday 6th September 2020 in The Domain.
Neuroblastoma Australia is a small children’s cancer charity focused on raising awareness and funds for neuroblastoma childhood cancer – the leading cause of cancer deaths in children aged 5 and under.
Our largest annual fundraising event of the year is in need of your volunteer help! Run2Cure will be held on 6th September 2020 in The Domain, Royal Botanic Gardens, and we are looking for both individual and teams of volunteers to help during the week of the event and on event day.
There are a large variety of roles available ranging from pre event bib collection to helping on event day at registration, bag drop, drink stations, serving as a course marshal or being a fun day assistant (helping with kids' activities, where a current working with children is required).
All volunteers will receive a certificate of appreciation and refreshments on the day.
- Due to the start time of the event, many volunteer shifts will begin early in the morning (some as early as 6:00am)
- Pre event bib collection shifts are on Thursday 3 September & Friday 4 September, approx 7:30am-12:00pm & 11:30am-3:00pm in the CBD. Or, on Saturday 5 September 10:00am-1:00pm in The Domain.
- Race day shifts are approx. 6:00am-11:00am or 7:30am-2:30pm.
- Your specific role and shift time will not be confirmed until rosters are set in August.
- We will try to the best of our ability to give you your preferred role, however it may not always be possible.