With an infectious enthusiasm for the Penrith Panthers Rugby League Club, you will be responsible for driving revenue from our membership sales and be confident contacting existing and potential members to sell various packages and products. Your strong sales and customer service skills will be crucial in this role as you thrive on the challenge of identifying, acquiring and maintaining new members for Penrith Panthers Rugby League Club. You will demonstrate superior communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of people.
Enjoying various tasks, your main duties will include, however are not limited to:
- Drive revenue from membership and ticket sales;
- Be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries;
- Identify and acquire new members;
- Identify and generate areas for membership growth;
- Service new and existing members; and
- Supervise and coordinate all membership drives and events, including Game Days.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in a membership based organisation managing membership sales;
- Proven ability to develop membership sales, marketing plans and successful implementation strategies;
- Ability to analyse data and incorporate results into marketing and promotion campaigns;
- A sound understanding of financials;
- Strong organisational ability with excellent communication skills;
- Commitment, reliability and drive;
- A strong understanding of Ticket Master and Ticketek database & ticketing systems
- Excellent computer skills including database management, and MS Office and;
- Relevant business degree would be highly regarded.
As the first point of contact, you will be the face of Panthers for many of our members who are renewing their memberships, or joining Panthers for the very first time. You will thrive in a busy team environment and enjoy using your outstanding customer service skills to provide members with the best possible experience. Along with a high standard of personal grooming, you will take pride in your appearance and your workplace. You will have the drive and passion to work in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for Rugby League or sport in general.
You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available to work after-hours, game days and weekends.
If this sounds like the job for you then please apply today!