We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Injury Prevention Advisor, qualified in Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy to work at one of our remote village sites in South Australia. The successful candidate will be joining an organisation that is an industry forerunner in the field of remote health and lifestyle services.
Our program is recognised worldwide and links all the elements of healthy eating, education, exercise, injury management and lifestyle activities to give a holistic approach to ensure residents mental and physical wellbeing.
- The ability to implement and assist in the coordination of company-wide health, fitness and wellbeing strategies and initiatives.
- Provide injury prevention services including, but not limited to
- Conducting health assessments
- Supervise, plan, implement and evaluate individual exercise programs
- Deliver injury prevention initiatives
- Job capacity and task risk analysis
- Provision of injury rehabilitation programs
- Advise management on Return to Work plans
- Liaison with other health services on and off site
- Provide educational seminars for residents and ESS staff
- Professional development and operational improvements including supporting peers and and promoting information sharing and best practice initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with company reporting obligations
- Flexibility to work a Fly-In, Fly-Out roster
- Demonstrate a pro-active, well organised approach to work independently
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Passion for physical and mental wellbeing
- High level focus on customer service and engagement
- Tertiary qualifications BSc - Exercise Physiology OR Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Registration with the APA or ESSA
- Australian manual drivers’ licence
- Experience in related fields: health & wellbeing, exercise rehabilitation and/or ergonomics
- Group fitness qualifications
- Yoga or Pilates qualification
Your commitment to quality service delivery will be rewarded through excellent career and development opportunities. As an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, health insurance discounts and many other benefits. Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely