If you are an inspiring health and fitness role model with big personality, creative, motivational, loyal, unique in your style, live a healthy, fit life style then you should join the team that is turning the concept of spin on its head.
The Sprinnt team delivers exceptional, inspirational, professional, tough and fun spinning classes and keeps a happy, engaged, loyal and fit community.
Sprinnt Spinning instructors perform the following essential duties:
- Design multiple classes that are professional, energetic, exciting, fun and tough with the right structure and best matched music.
- Deliver In studio and Online free style classes following Sprinnt’s classes and customer experience guidelines that are professional, fun, energetic, exciting, tough and safe.
- We are all part of the leadership team. We are all involved in building the Sprinnt community, maintaining and enhancing the strength our brand, participating in the company’s events and campaigns and contributing in the way that result in providing the best customer experience, acquiring and retaining customers.
To be successful:
- You should be professional, very fit, role model, inspiring, creative, motivational, loyal, dependable, unique in your personality and style and passionate about spinning.
- You should be educated and knowledgeable in sport, health and fitness. Set an example, inspire in what you do and practice what you preach.
- You should have the ability to design and deliver free style classes that will be professional, safe, fun, energetic, exciting and tough with the right structure and best matched music.
- You should have a good presence and network on Social Media
- You will have the ability to command classes with participants at different fitness levels, age and objectives. Keep them all engaged, safe and motivated while paying attention to each individual technique and status.
- You will have the desire to be part of Sprinnt brand.
- You will have outstanding customer service.
- You will be a qualified fitness professional. Level 2 First Aid and Current CPR. Desirable Certificate IV in Fitness or Sport science / diploma or degree.
- Have the ability to work flexible hours: weekends, mornings, evenings, and some holidays
- Previous successful experience instructing: Spinning, Aerobic Group fitness classes, Group Dancing and /or coaching group professional athletes. If you believe that you have the talent but don’t have the experience, we will coach you to provide the best class experience.
We offer you to be part of a team that believes in the following philosophy:
- Health and Fitness is our life style
- Spinning is our passion
- We set an example, inspire and practice best what we preach
- We believe in a holistic approach – better life style with fitness, fun, health and community involvement.
- We achieve fast results with sustainable, safe and long-term view.
- We train and educate our customers so they can continuously improve their fitness, health and life style.
Watch Sprinnt Videos here
- Most efficient, low impact and fun way to get fitter and stronger
- 5 star service, Inspiring classes, staff and facilities.
- Online classes at home and In-studio.
- Community involvement, exercising and socializing with like-minded people.
"Sprinnt sets the standard for indoor cycling classes in Melbourne in my opinion (I have been to 7 different places)...I will keep coming"
“Brilliant venue, brilliant bikes, brilliant support staff, brilliant atmosphere, healthy food and good coffee, brilliant instructor.......Only one word can describe Sprinnt.....Brilliant!!!”
“Sprinnt Live is just what we needed to get our home exercise efforts in shape. Having the bike delivered and set up was so easy. The classes are great and it’s a fantastic workout. My son is also involved which makes it fun as a family experience. Love it.”
"The Sprinnt experience begins the moment you walk through the front door. Everything about Sprinnt is class, from the friendly customer service, to the high quality spin bikes, to the professional and knowledgeable instructors. Sprinnt is 5 stars!"
WHAT IS SPRINNT
Sprinnt is turning the concept of spin on its head, aiming to make participants happier, stronger, fitter and leaner, and in the process continually improving your health. The team pride themselves on the holistic health journey, encouraging community involvement. The trainers at Sprinnt encourage people from all experience levels to achieve and maintain their fitness goals.
Online spin classes at home and in studio, themed classes, events, educated instructors, the highest quality equipment and sound system, book a bike system and custom-designed studios all combine to produce an exercise experience that’s hard to beat. Soundtracks can vary from world music from different exotic cultures with great rhythms, to classic hits that will take you back and inspire you to get peddling. If you’re lucky, you might even participate in a live music class, where musicians accompany your every move with a live soundtrack.
You can learn more about us on our website www.sprinnt.com.au or Facebook and Instagram page.