Gymnastics Australia's mission is to promote, develop and grow gymnastics for the enjoyment of all. Encompassing seven gymsports being the Olympic disciplines of Women's and Men's Artistic, Rhythmic and Trampoline Gymnastics, as well as Aerobic Gymnastics, Acrobatic Gymnastics and Gymnastics for All, gymnastics provides opportunities for all Australians.
You can find more information about Gymnastics Australia here: gymnastics.org.au
What is Gymnastics Australia looking for in their National Integrity Manager?
Reporting directly to the CEO, we are looking for a leader who has the vision, belief and energy to develop and implement a strategic approach at all levels of the sport and for all members.
The National Integrity Manager role is responsible for leading the integrity, member protection and child protection frameworks, policies, processes, and education within the gymnastics environment. This includes ensuring compliance with all sport integrity policies including but not limited to the Member Protection, Child Safe, Whistle-blower and Anti-Match-Fixing Policies.
Who are you?
You will have significant knowledge and applied experience of integrity matters in a National Sport System.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in in business, integrity, sport management or related field
- Comprehensive understanding of National Child Safe Standards and legislation
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Significant knowledge and applied experience of integrity matters in a National Sport System
- Demonstrable experience of leading, managing and developing cross functional teams that can deliver a consistently high standard
- Experience and evidence of developing and implementing strategies that demonstrate best practice including the application of innovative and creative solutions
- Demonstrated experience of delivering on compliance requirements and standards
- Strong people and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Energy and a passion for sport
- A personal commitment to excellence
- Adaptability to embrace change and seeks to shape the future
- Ability to work and prioritise at a fast pace in a multi-tasking and high-pressure environment
- Highly motivated individual who has a passion for integrity in sport