Nunawading Swimming Club is a high-performance swimming club who have world competing athletes. We are devoted to making the Club a great place to work, and fully support career opportunities and development. We are now seeking professional, motivated and enthusiastic coaches to join our junior coaching team.
Some of the typical duties of this role include:
- Prepare for each season, week and day to ensure a high quality program is offered to squad swimmers;
- Provide a high level of coaching on a daily basis and to ensure the appropriate skills, drills and technique advice has been provided throughtout the season;
- Demonstrate a willingness and commitment to a team environemnt at swim meets;
- Take responsibility to ensure a high level of workplace health and safety;
- Be an active member of the Club's coaching team and uphold the Club's values at all times.
There are multiple positions available based at vaiours satellite programs in Ringwood, Nunawading and Glen Waverley; however, will also involve travel to other venues for competitions, coach meetings and potential squad covers.
The role would suit an entry level coach or an ex-swimmer looking to enter the world of coaching. The successful candidates will be supported by a coaching team in an organisation that is widely recognized for developing active pathways and further opportunities for coaches.
Nunawading Swimming Club has a reputation as being a highly professional organisation. The incumbent will be expected to demonstrate high levels of reliability, punctuality, commitment, willingness to adapt and learn, a can-do attitude and be prepared to respect the club values, codes of conduct and team first ethos.
If you would like to develop your coaching skills with the view of progressing your coaching to a higher level, then we’d love to hear from you.