An exciting opportunity to work with a range of highly passionate and focused sporting professionals at The Western Australian Institute of Sport (WAIS) as a Performance Enhancement Team Coordinator!
WAIS supports Western Australian athletes to perform at the highest levels through providing coaching, and support services including medical and sports science.
Located in the beautiful McGillivray Oval precinct in Mt Claremont, access to an outstanding gym and next to HBF Stadium this is the perfect role for a Coordinator with the drive to be successful in a high-performance environment.
About the role:
The role of Performance Enhancement Team (PET) Coordinator is to support the Performance Enhancement Team(s) and Athletes to fulfil their goals.
Working directly with two PET Directors daily and reporting through to the Performance Systems and Analytics Manager, the PET coordinator collaborates directly with various sport programs and provides high level administrative support by:
- Supporting Athlete planning and monitoring
- Athlete Scholarship Coordination
- Facilitating and administering travel to international, national, and local competitions
- Coordinating medical and other clinical services to ensure alignment with policy
- Collecting, reporting, and distributing relevant information to Senior Management Team
- Adhoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Coordinator
- Experience in Sports Administration
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management / organisation skills
- Experience in Systems Support and Development
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced / deadline driven environment
- Experience working in a High-Performance Environment
This is a full-time, two year fixed term opportunity with an immediate start.
** Please note, this role is only open to applicants with current unrestricted Australian Work Rights **
At WAIS, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our athletes, our staff, and our community. WAIS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.