Do you have a positive and friendly approach to life AND the ability to plan, deliver and teach quality learn to swim lessons to students of all ages and abilities? Then join the Peninsula's premier health and fitness centre as a casual Swim Teacher!
The PARC Swim team is expanding and we have shifts available for our weekday schools program and our Learn to Swim program which operates seven days a week.
To be considered for one of our exciting vacancies you MUST have previous swim teaching experience with children as well as the following essential qualifications:
- Current AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety Licence / Swim Australia Teacher of Swimming / LSV Swim Teacher Licence
- Current CPR certification
- Current Working with Children card
Employment is also subject to completion of a satisfactory National Police Check.
This role is paid under the Fitness Industry Award, level 3 (from $27 per hour, inclusive of casual loading).
PARC employees receive fantastic benefits including:
- FREE gym membership, including access to group exercise and aquatic areas, plus discounts on swimming classes and personal training.
- Working in a great culture that rewards and recognises it's team members
So don't wait and become part of our amazing team today!
Peninsula Leisure is an equal opportunity and child safe employer.