Tenure: Part Time / Permanent Location: Echuca
Campaspe Shire Council is a value-based organisation, delivering quality, innovative and community focused services today that make a difference for tomorrow.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Recreation Project Officer, who will plan, develop, deliver and evaluate recreation projects, programs and activities that ensure achievement of priorities and goals aligning with Council’s Plan.
This is a permanent part time role working 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To be successful for this role you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in sport, recreation or social planning or, lesser formal qualification with extensive relevant experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of issues associated with the sports and recreation industry.
- Experience in the development, implementation, facilitation and evaluation of sports and recreation facilities, programs and projects.
- Knowledge and experience in recreation and open space service planning, service development and service delivery including the ability to develop and implement service agreements and policies.
- Valid driver’s licence.
What’s in it for you:
- Based at picturesque Echuca, perfect location for families, work life balance and a relaxed country lifestyle.
- Join an organisation that has a high regard for maintaining a healthy and safe workplace.
- Be part of a committed team, who work together and support each other in their professional development.
- Continuous learning and development to further advance your career.
- Salary Sacrifice options.
This is a Band 5 role (full time salary equivalent to $69,992 per annum plus superannuation) in accordance with the Campaspe Shire Council Enterprise Agreement 2019. For more information, please contact Marc Turri, Recreation Coordinator on (03) 5481 2841.
Applications close: Sunday 26 September 2021
To apply* or to view a copy of the position description: Please visit the careers section on Council’s website and follow the instructions.
*Please note only applications addressing Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description will be considered.