Salt Water Swim School is an elite swim school with passionate and enthusiastic instructors, we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current Teacher Qualifications (Austswim or Swim Australia)
- A passion to teach children of all ages and foster a positive learning environment
- An ability to work well in a team and contribute to the open exchange of ideas and discussion
- A self-motivated and customer-oriented attitude
- Barister and coordinator experience for the coordinator role
ASCTA/AUSTSWIM, CPR, and Working with Children Check are required to apply. Ongoing support will be provided as being part of our team.
Salt Water Swim School is a new purpose-built state-of-the-art swim school, offering lessons for clients from 6 months of age through to adults.
We have mornings, school groups, evenings, and weekend work available. With more centres opening in the western suburbs we have plenty of job opportunities.
If this position sounds like you and you would like to become part of the Salt Water family, we encourage you to forward through your cover letter and resume.