St Aidan’s Anglican Girls’ School is one of Queensland’s leading independent schools, fostering in students confidence, compassion, academic excellence and a lifelong love of learning. We look to all staff to be committed to and in harmony with the Anglican Ethos of the School.
St Aidan’s is a Prep to Year 12 Anglican day school for girls, with a co-educational Kindergarten. Located in Corinda, with a population of approximately 900 students, reflecting our belief that students experience many benefits in a smaller school.
OUR EXTRA-CURRICULAR SPORTS PROGRAM
St Aidan’s offers an inclusive and vibrant sporting program with a proud tradition of participation and performance. Sport brings challenge, and a vital balance to academic life. Everyday our girls have the opportunity to participate, to challenge themselves physically and to achieve their personal bests. Our primary goal is to give every girl a desire to have a lifelong involvement in sport because of the positive experiences and enjoyable memories they gained at school.
CASUAL POSITION AVAILABLE
We invite applications for Head Basketball Coach and Basketball Coaches commencing in January 2022:
Experience and Requirements
- Bring specialist knowledge and experience, passion and enthusiasm for coaching and mentoring students with an aim to achieve success and improvement at QGSSSA level.
- Have a Paid Blue Card (Working with Children) or ability to obtain.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be available for selection trials on Saturday, 29th January 2022.
- Be available for two before school sessions per week (Tuesday and Thursday) (February - May).
- Attend Friday afternoon fixtures (February - May).
Desirable Experience and Requirements
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
Remuneration will be negotiated dependent on qualifications and experience.