We are a young and rapidly growing Sport Tech Business with some seriously audacious goals - we do some really cool stuff including reshaping the way in which people organise and participate in grass roots sport. We are currently servicing the needs of over a million users across most major sports in Australia - cool right? We have more exciting things on the horizon and we would love for you to be a part of that!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Analyst to help PlayHQ deliver a great experience to our sports clients and the administrators and players they serve. You will work closely with your peers in the Partner and Delivery teams to support the squads, our clients and our external partners who are coming together to deliver our sports participation platform.
You will work with modern technologies, alongside an open and supportive team, and be expected to contribute your experience and energy to every activity. You possess the soft skills to be able to engage in discussion and debate with your colleagues in order to get the best outcome for the business, team and product. You will possess the diplomacy and emotional intelligence to keep our clients and partners engaged and excited about their transition to PlayHQ. You are a strong written and verbal communicator, able to express ideas effectively and respectfully. You are organised and thrive in environments where you can bring clarity to uncertainty. You will also be comfortable talking to key people in our engineering team to communicate any support issues our clients are experiencing, and work with them to understand the status and path to resolution of those issues.
Day-to-day, you can expect to be working with your peers in the Partner and Delivery teams to:
- Monitor tickets being raised in our Support platform, Zendesk.
- Talk to our clients to understand and communicate the status of any support issues raised.
- Resolve support requests independently, where you are able to.
- Work with our engineering and product teams to guide the resolution of support issues that sit outside of your control.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the support process, tools and communications.
- Provide feedback to our Product and BA team on the quality and effectiveness of any support or training materials they are creating.
What we would love to see you have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working as a Customer Success Analyst or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience working in a client-facing capacity.
- Ability to foster and drive an open/transparent communication culture between PlayHQ and partners.
- A high level of competency using the Atlassian and Zendesk suite of tools.
- Demonstrated accountability and autonomous work ethic necessary.
- Exposure to a range of different project management tools and methodologies, and the confidence to know when and how to apply them.
- Ability to navigate complicated support environments and the confidence to draw on that previous experience to delivery successfully for PlayHQ.
- Ability to foster a continuous improvement, high velocity mindset amongst the team. You are passionate about innovation and work to embed an innovative philosophy in your team
- The confidence to make decisions without perfect information.
This is a unique opportunity to work with major sports doing work that will have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of Australians in an exciting, modern and highly engaged team.
What you can expect from us:
Our teams work as autonomous cross-functional agile teams - we are talented, down to earth and there to genuinely help one another. We are passionate, fun and move with some serious pace - we can offer you a genuine growth environment where each individual opinion is valued and you have a real opportunity to shape the product we are building, own the technology stack and contribute to an iterative development process.
In addition, some of our perks include a generous Learning and Development budget allocation, free gym membership, flexible working environment and a lot of social activities to keep you connected to the team.