Sydney's first body positive fitness & yoga studio for women, Haven Wellness, is hiring! havenwellness.com.au
Our crew are rewarded long term security, great benefits and flexibility - and an amazing community & colleagues to work with!
We're proudly body-positive and weight-neutral (meaning, we don't sell weightloss - rather we keep the focus on behaviours and encourage joyful movement).
We have openings for a warm, compassionate and experienced personal female/female-identifying/non-binary personal trainer who are excited to adopt our inclusive approach for permanent positions with flexibility, 20 - 30 hours pw negotiable.
Additionally we have:
- an opening for a Group Exercise Instructor + Studio Support Administrator 15-20 hours pw negotiable, with the ability to grow.
- demand for another Exercise Physiologist part time
- 2 x therapy rooms for hire for physio, remedial massage therapist, counsellor or other therapist aligning with our ethos.
- Design awesome programming to support clients in reaching their goals
- Can teach fun, inclusive group classes
- Coach with integrity and compassion and love supporting a variety of body sizes, ages & abilities
- Align with our values - no judgments, no body shaming, zero diet culture.
Haven may be a great fit for you if:
- You don’t feel at place in traditional fitness culture (eg: body transformation images, selling protein shakes, and that message that bodies should be shrunk/fixed/manipulated). You’re ready for something less aesthetically focussed.
- You're excited about our ethos and your values align with ours.
- You're a passionate and dedicated trainer and know how to be part of a team.
**We LOVE body diversity and are especially keen to represent bodies outside of fitness ‘norms’ and body ideals (which we think are rubbish)...all shapes/sizes/ages/abilities/colours welcome!
We will train you on our approach, covering diet culture, body inclusivity & the HAES & non-diet approach.