THE AUSTRALIAN TURF CLUB STORY
With over 110 racedays and a host of hundreds of Business and Social events every year, each of our five venues – Royal Randwick, Rosehill Gardens, Canterbury Park, Warwick Farm and Rosehill Bowling Club are uniquely exciting.
At the heart of our success is our People. At Australian Turf Club we are guided by our corporate values Collaborate, Care, Own & Bold. We are one club by name and nature, empowering our people to lead from the front and deliver results in a safe and supportive workplace.
- The team! Join a supportive, tight-knit and collaborative team who perfectly balance fun and productivity
- Succession - a clear line to develop into a HR Generalist position or other areas of the business
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Up to 14 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Close and convenient location - easily accessible from public transport, based at Randwick
- Free onsite parking at all venues
- Health and wellbeing initiatives such as fruit boxes, mental health talks and fitness challenges
- An additional day off per year for Wellbeing Leave
- Recognition for outstanding work through our reward & recognition program
- Complimentary race day passes
- End of carnival team celebrations and regular social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community through our community engagement volunteering program.
A newly created role and an exciting opportunity to work with a supportive People & Culture team, we are looking for a collaborative and passionate individual who can champion the recruitment and onboarding process as we grow our iconic brand. If you are driven, hands-on and are looking for a role where you can grow and develop into the wider HR Generalist space, then this may be the role for you.
DAY TO DAY, THE ROLE WILL:
- Create first class job advertisements and advertise them on the appropriate recruitment platforms
- Act as the onboarding champion, ensuring new starter onboarding experiences set new team members up for success
- Plan and coordinate interviews with candidates and guiding the hiring managers through a structured interview process
- Coordinate induction days as part of the Club’s Induction Program making suggestions for continuous improvement
- Draft HR documentation - contracts, letters, arrangements etc
- Contribute to HR projects, initiatives and adhoc tasks as required
THE RIGHT FIT
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships at all levels with a proactive and solutions focused outlook and highly collaborative working style
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management and Business or other related professional discipline or equivalent experience
- High level interpersonal and communications skills, strong written communication skills and presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced-level PC skills, particularly in MS Office
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you believe you are the right fit and possess and can demonstrate our values day to day, then come join us. To apply, visit: australianturfclub.com.au/our-careers
Applications close: Monday, 23 May 2022
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Australian Turf Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where our team members feel safe, valued and respected, regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We encourage all suitable candidates to apply.