Pont3 is a small event management company that does big things! One of the most highly regarded event management organisers in Australia, we are responsible for delivering some of Australia’s largest mass participation events.
Our varied portfolio of events includes management of our own and third-party events.
- Blackmores Sydney Running Festival (owned)
- Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10k & 5k (owned)
- Janssen Bondi to Manly Ultra (third party)
- World Athletics Cross Country Championship, Bathurst 2023 (third party)
- One Door Wellness Walk (third party)
- Run West (third party)
Based in the Sydney CBD, in a dedicated office at WeWork, we are looking for a person to join our team who can help build meaningful connections with runners, walkers, fitness enthusiasts, families, event partners and stakeholders and our internal team.
Diversity, inclusion, and wellbeing are at the heart of our event and we want to ensure these values are at the heart of our company. We strongly value diversity and recognise that true inclusion allows for alternate perspectives, lived experience and ideas.
Pont3 has a strong team culture where we support each other and celebrate our achievements, which leads to a great working environment and high staff retention rate.
You would be a great fit if you:
- are Sydney-based permanently
- have experience in communications, digital marketing, client, and customer service
- have a passion for events and fitness, particularly running
- are great at juggling projects, and priorities
- are creative, write compelling copy, motivated, agile, resourceful and a team player.
Marketing Executive Overview
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing email strategy, list segmentation and monitor email deliverability for across all stakeholders. The role will also involve the briefing/development of creative assets across digital media and event related collateral.
This role will also support our existing partners and customers as well as interested parties wanting to be involved in our events.
- Schedule, create, deliver, and monitor participant, team, marketing, and volunteer EDM’s
- Work with partners to deliver contractual benefits across event communications and collateral
- Create copy for event guides and event apps (where appropriate)
- Provide input into the social and digital marketing strategy
- Review and approve social content via social scheduling software
- Maintain Pont3’s websites ensuring information/collateral remains relevant
- Develop and manage a creative brief and work with our designer to deliver brand appropriate, timely output.
Client and customer services
- Support Sydney Running Festival charity partners to maximize their relationship with the event.
- Co-manage the event registration system for Pont3 events
- Work alongside the Event and Customer Support Officer to answer customer queries
- Deliver excellent customer service and create long-term relationships with customers and partners.
- Process event changes, withdrawals, and refunds in accordance with the events' policy
- Assist with the management of corporate and sporting teams
- Assist with the clerical aspects of the organisation, including booking couriers and meeting rooms
- Deliver any additional administration requirements of the wider Pont3 team
Event Day Operations
- Assist with the setting up of the registration tent including tech, laptops, iPads.
- Brief and management of event volunteer
- Allocate participants race bibs, processing race changes and event day entries.
- Answer participant queries in person (and via email and phone)
- Support elite athletes and team runners (including general, sponsors and charity teams)
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to use Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Social media and EDM campaign experience
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Passion for health, wellbeing and active lifestyles
- Well presented, level-headed and calm demeanor
- Attention to detail and excellent problems solving skills
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Familiar with MS Office suite, CRM systems, databases, WordPress websites and EDM software
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team
- Ability to work on weekend and some after-hours work during busy periods
- Previous experience in marketing/customer service or other related fields
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working conditions with a combination of work from home hours and office-based hours
- 6 weeks annual leave (response to weekend work and extended hours during busy event times)
- Modern, light, private office in WeWork premises
- Full facilities including break out rooms, kitchen facilities including coffee machine, microwave, fridge.
- WeWork host dedicated lunch and learn sessions, plus team building activities and beer on tap daily!
- Shower, towel, and locker facilities available in the basement of the building.
Applicants MUST have the right to work in Australia