About Peninsula Hot Springs
Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning wellbeing and spa destination located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. We are passionate about creating unforgettable experiences where people can relax in nature and connect with the deep well of their being.
We employ over 300 approachable, professional, and supportive staff across many departments who offer our guests unsurpassed wellness, hot springs experiences and an exceptional level of service.
Come and experience an award-winning organisation where there is a genuine commitment to building a nurturing workplace environment and a refreshingly genuine passion for staff health and wellbeing.
An exciting opportunity has become available for highly motivated individuals to join our growing, award-winning wellness destination within our Pools Team. We are looking for a Senior Pool Attendant, Day Pool Attendants and Overnight Pool Attendants.
In this hands on , exciting position, you will demonstrate an exceptional level of customer care and service to our guests to ensure a seamless bathing experience is unsurpassed.
You will monitor and evaluate the overall health and wellness of our guests, and promptly respond to guest injuries and administer first aid.
Additional key responsibilities include testing and reviewing pool temperatures, conducting water-based classes and maintaining a high standard of presentation throughout the bathing facility including indoor & outdoor pools, change rooms and surrounding areas.
The perfect profile
- Customer service experience
- Current First Aid Advanced Resuscitation Certificate, and Working with Children Check (compulsory)
- Current Lifeguard Certificate highly advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and prompt attention to guests
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and respond to guest queries
- A desire to continue to build a positive culture within the Pools team and the wider PHS community
This is a part-time position, attracting competitive remuneration, outstanding employee benefits and a variety of wellness initiatives.
On offer to you
Peninsula Hot Springs truly believes that our people are the heart of our business. We are committed to your professional development through training, learning and career progression opportunities. At the Peninsula Hot Springs we want you to share the experience and have the opportunity to relax, restore and rejuvenate also offering:
- Complimentary bathing for you, your family and friends
- Generous discounts on dining, retail and spa/wellness offerings
- Access to wellness activities such as fitness, workshops, yoga and meditation classes
- And a supportive and inclusive team environment to share these experiences with
To learn more about life at Peninsula Hot Springs, visit our website peninsulahotsprings.com/our-story/careers